Monday Market Summary: The San Diego Real Estate market is our specialty. So each week we will review the activity of the prior week, and post the results on our HomeFetchers.com website. This report will outline weekly sales, foreclosures, new listings, and home pricing.
The median sales price for a home in San Diego was $328,000, based on 3993 home sales. Compared to the same period a year ago, home sales increased 10%, however the number of home sales decrease 22.6%. The most popular neighborhoods in San Diego are Ranch Bernardo, Pacific Beach and Carmel Valley.
- Average listing price in San Diego, CA went down 0.04% to $592,854 from prior week
- Median sales price in San Diego, CA went up 2.50% to $328,000 from prior quarter
- 5,465 foreclosures in San Diego, CA this week
- 1,235 new listings in San Diego, CA in the past 7 days
- 1,561 price reductions in San Diego, CA this week
- 1,851 sold properties in San Diego, CA in the past 60 days